Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Telos Ventures Capital is an early-stage venture capital fund that builds and invests in Gospel-centered, for-profit ventures that have potential for liquidity thereby multiplying (Matthew 25, Luke 19) His resources entrusted to us by our limited partners.
Gospel-centered ventures aren’t just “Christian companies.” Gospel-centered ventures seek to serve the world, foster innovation, shape organizational culture and embrace a broad stakeholder perspective in Christ.
Telos invests globally and primarily in software-technology enabled solutions in the healthcare, education and general lifestyle sectors among others. We invest between $50,000 to $250,000 per company initially and are typically, though not necessarily, the first institutional investment.
Our core theology comes from a belief that we are created to work (Genesis 2:15) and that we are to do everything for the glory of God (Romans 11:36) so therefore we must do work for the glory of God (Colossians 3:23). We have further experienced that work done through startups is an amazing vehicle for discipleship and platform for sharing the Gospel.
We have learned that:
- Startups require an ecosystem, like Silicon Valley to flourish.
- The Gospel-centered venture ecosystem includes a network of ministry, business, academic and financial resources.
- Missing and fragmented early-stage capital needs to be brought together to catalyze a Gospel-centered venture movement.
- Discipleship needs to be integrated into this capital for both entrepreneurs and investors because there is no false secular/sacred divide.
- Telos Ventures Capital brings not only the necessary early-stage funding but also our relationships and resources to this ecosystem to help Gospel-centered ventures succeed at His work and further His kingdom.
For more information, please visit the Telos Ventures Capital website through the tab on the upper right hand corner.